💃🏻💃🏻🥳🥳 Travel to SG-Phan Thiết 3 days 2 night with only VND 1,250,000 / person (very happy for students)

We like to ride a motorbike so we decided to go on a trip with both the cost and fun: the total loss of 200k of petrol costs
You can choose a bed car from SG-PT range 140k then it is right, I do not know it
I went for the weekend, starting at 6:30 am (remember to fill up the fuel, because I tied the tail of the saddle to the seat), I had breakfast and a poor start at 7 in District 2, me and my friend I went to PT 11 and a half because of the way we took a break along the 40p. Because this is an unforeseen departure, I haven't had time to book a hotel. I went straight to Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street just near the expected CF-Bar, so I went along to find the hotel, most hotels here will cost from 500k or more, while the popular motels are only 200-250k only but slightly far from 8-9km for you who want to save money


7T7: Chameleon beach baits (138 nguyen dinh chieu): here like Phu Quoc, miniature mn, the area compared to me just enough but taking pictures, every corner is dead, thousands of photos live virtual. Thai food is extremely easy to eat compared to Vietnamese and delicious food, not a beautiful place, the food is a fall..the map is cheap compared to me, the price of water is okay because traveling is ok but decor again ... everyone in the bar until 8 o'clock to go dance music, ladies and gentlemen ... I came home early so I couldn't play it all (I remember)

I went back to the hotel to rest because I was tired so I could go to the beach tomorrow morning
😊CN: In the morning of 7:30 am I got up to the rocky ground to look for Mr. Thanh Phan Thiết here mn, a bit sunny so I remember to apply sunscreen okay, so I took some lovely pictures and then my pants went back to the hotel to rest and continue to go, For breakfast, there were some girls selling 20k 1 cup of filter cake, and while the lemon juice was only 12k, I said it was ok.

I went to KS at 12pm and checked out the room and we went back to LAGI Town to go to cocobeach.
From PT to TX lagi is nearly 70km. I went straight to tx.lagi and nearly 1:30, the two of us were looking for food, because tx was also quite spacious and spacious, so it was relatively easy to find food, I checked in the 2pm room at the lagi sunrise hotel (22 nguyen thai thai , tan an ward, tx lagi) for 280k a day, kh view 250k, KS also pleased me, I asked the receptionist where the food is delicious, the ladies were enthusiastic, the room is relatively small but nice decor, for me in the small room for warmth, because 2 cudons and big to come out crave a lot of things😂


I finished makeup 3 and a half hours, I went to cocobeach 6-x7 km from the street, the road was a bit empty due to the small number of residential houses, but I only went to the bth to take care of the house,

Cocobeach, according to me, is no longer as beautiful as the picture because this is December, the sea level up, so there is no decor of cars or tables and chairs under the sea, so I have to move all over, I only take a few places so I'm a little bored. I think going to the summer is more beautiful and more fun, sometimes I will go in the summer now .. ah, regular ticket price is 50k-t7, CN 100k
The two of us decided to go eat seafood about 1km away, ask the security guard that he will show you, he is very cute (well, there is a cow cart to go on the beach again, please go to the seafood market closer) but because I was late at night, so I took a motorbike and came back ks) crab squid I said as fresh as possible, ate the best crab I had when I ate it, it was still steaming and it was called rancid, seafood prices range of 200-300k depending on type (due to my appetite, the prices defy)
After we finished eating and drinking, we went to ks around 8:30 pm, went to rest and slept for tomorrow, back to SG, lagi is also very happy, the roads are easy to go, just go to the internet to see the address and google map you


😊T2: I went to ks to get up for breakfast, then at ks to take pictures at 12am, we checked out the room and then back to SG..I'm about 12h30 to sg is 3:30 pm, my friend (because I went fast so I came back early) so)

It's just a living, I still bought a few things so I don't count in this
Thanks for reading my review, i love you❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tour 2

[giaban]2,000,000đ[/giaban] [chitiet]Mô tả ở đây jenfdjwehf jkwhnkwhjeklrfhj wiolejrfklwe njrklwenjrklwe jikorfwjeilkrj weikljr ilwejrow ehrliwhrulikweh welh rilwehjrfwe[/chitiet]

Tour 3

[giaban]2,000,000đ[/giaban] [chitiet]Mô tả ở đây jenfdjwehf jkwhnkwhjeklrfhj wiolejrfklwe njrklwenjrklwe jikorfwjeilkrj weikljr ilwejrow ehrliwhrulikweh welh rilwehjrfwe[/chitiet]

Search This Blog